Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Rockies Trade Block and Searching For: (Read 359 times)
Ian Constable
Rookie

I Love YaBB 2.5.2!

Rockies Trade Block and Searching For:
Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:17pm
Print Post  
Colbourne, Kampfer, Fayne are all available. Asking late picks/prospects. All could be packaged.

Looking for a forward UFA in the 28 - 32 age range atm. I have a franchise tag available for next season that I would like to use.

Also, if you are going to lose a forward in expansion and you would like to get something out of him, we can make a deal that is good for both of us.

IP Logged

Ian Constable
Rookie

I Love YaBB 2.5.2!

Re: Rockies Trade Block and Searching For:
Reply #1 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 12:06am
Print Post  
Tyson Barrie (27 points in 34 games in that other league) and Tobias Rieder 17 th in SICHL goals and 32nd in points are also now on the block.

IP Logged

Ian Constable
Rookie

I Love YaBB 2.5.2!

Reply #2 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Update: Just realized, Rieder does not have to be exposed in expansion as he was not rated before the 15/16 season. So I can take a forward off your hands that must be exposed in the deal for you.

On another note, I have decided to remove Barrie from the block for now as I would like to wait on his rerate. He would of course need to be exposed, thus lowering his value until after expansion.

Don't lose a top player for nothing, we can make a deal and I can give you an asset before the deadline passes. Remember, there will be a trade freeze after the season as well until expansion is over, so not much time left. The fibre optic lines are open, email now!  Wink

IP Logged

Ian Constable
Rookie

I Love YaBB 2.5.2!

Reply #3 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
Brad Hunt has been added to the trade block. 7 points in 18 games so far from the backend in that other league could lead to a decent relate and adds offensive depth for a playoff run this year with 14 assists this year in the SICHL. Could help qb a second pp. can be had for a 7th rounder CHEAP!

On another note I was mistaken with Rieder being expansion exempt, he had no stats before the 15/16 season, but was rated in the 14/15 season. So be wary of just looking back on stats to see if a player is expansion exempt or not.

IP Logged

Eric [Schooners]
Hall of Famer

We sail at six bells!

Reply #4 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 8:25pm
Print Post  
Ian Constable wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 8:15pm:
On another note I was mistaken with Rieder being expansion exempt, he had no stats before the 15/16 season, but was rated in the 14/15 season. So be wary of just looking back on stats to see if a player is expansion exempt or not.

Oof, this is an important point.  How did you check this?  Just looked at the Transactions tab on his player page to see he was sent to the farm in 2014?

I knot alee fathom naval terms.  Avast!

IP Logged

Slammers
All-Star

Slamming it home since

Reply #5 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
I assume Mike is working hard on an app that we'll use to do our lists maybe it will be accesible before trade deadline so we know for sure?

IP Logged

Jeff [Revolution]
All-Star

A revolution is not a
bed of roses. -Fidel
Castro

Reply #6 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:12pm
Print Post  
As discussed in the email thread when we talked about expansion draft.....An easy way to look at it is any player who is not still on their rookie contract as of right now needs to be protected. (Note this was posted prior to RFA resignings this year so any player signed off the ELC at the start of the season also has to be protected)

A rated player in 2014-15 would have signed their ELC and thus 3 seasons would have passed and it would now be expired.

Hope that helps everyone.

íViva La Revolucion!

IP Logged

Eric [Schooners]
Hall of Famer

We sail at six bells!

Reply #7 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
Jeff [Revolution] wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:12pm:
As discussed in the email thread when we talked about expansion draft.....An easy way to look at it is any player who is not still on their rookie contract as of right now needs to be protected. (Note this was posted prior to RFA resignings this year so any player signed off the ELC at the start of the season also has to be protected)

A rated player in 2014-15 would have signed their ELC and thus 3 seasons would have passed and it would now be expired.

Good call, though that wouldn't apply to undrafted free agent signings, right?

I knot alee fathom naval terms.  Avast!

IP Logged

Ian Constable
Rookie

I Love YaBB 2.5.2!

Reply #8 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 9:02pm
Print Post  
Eric [Schooners] wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:58pm:
Jeff [Revolution] wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:12pm:

Good call, though that wouldn't apply to undrafted free agent signings, right?

That's how I read the rule. But I've misread many things, so I'd wait for confirmation from someone that has more experience than me (everybody).

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top